Status Gruppe Lowering Springs are made from high tensile Chromium-Silicone wire purchased from Europe’s premium mines. Cold wound on CNC coilers the springs are then heat treated and shot peened for longevity. To finish off the process the springs are phosphate treated and then powder coated for a hard corrosion resistant finish.
By redesigning the O.E. Spring and the lowering the center of gravity our Technicians dramatically improve your vehicles performance and appearance. Incorporating a progressive rate design allows our lowering Springs to offer higher rates for improved road hold, while maintaining a comfortable ride.
* Lowering 1.2" Front / .8" Rear .
* Black Powder Coat for a OEM like appearance
* Progressive Spring rate design to maintain ride quality while improving road feel and handling
* Cold wound from high tensile chromium silicone wire and individually super blocked and computer tested against tight tolerances
* ISO9001, QS1400, and TUV Certified
* Limited Lifetime Warranty
** Springs pictured are not actual product. **
Our "HRTG" Is inspired by the Iconic and super rear Hartge front lip for the...
Our SGT Carbon fiber trunk is an exact Rep of the OEM CSL Trunk. Our...
BMW E46 / E46 M3 Adjustable Front Sway Bar Endlink Features: * 7 1/2" -...
You asked for it and here it is! The SGT-CSL BMW E46 Convertible Trunk lid....