The 2001-06 BMW E46 M3 SGT-SRS coilover features:
* Optional Pillow-ball camber plates
* Machined aluminum RSMs
* 18 way adjustable dampening (combination of rebound and compression)
* Monotube gas charge dampers
* High strength anodized aluminum alloy and powder coated steel components
* Full length height adjustment with separate settings for damper force and spring pre-tension
* Linear race springs front / rear (Cold wound from high tensile chromium silicone wire)
* SGT Adjustable Sway bar endlinks
* SWIFT Race Spring (Optional Upgrade)
* Limited Lifetime Warranty
Status Gruppe Tuning offers 4 different race spring options:
Front / Rear
1. 6kg (336lbs) / 8kg (448lbs)
2. 7kg (392lbs) / 8kg (448lbs)
3. 7kg (392lbs) / 9kg (505lbs)
4. 8kg (448lbs) / 9kg (505lbs)
** Note:The default springs that come with the SGT-SRS kit are made by B&G Suspension in Holland.
The Active Autowerke BMW E46 M3 Header is designed to increase exhaust flow without losing power...
Our "HRTG" Is inspired by the Iconic and super rear Hartge front lip for the...
Our SGT Carbon fiber trunk is an exact Rep of the OEM CSL Trunk. Our...
BMW E46 / E46 M3 Adjustable Front Sway Bar Endlink Features: * 7 1/2" -...